Book appointments order prescriptions and view your record online via the NHS app
Download it here
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery. If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
You can self verify following NHS digitals 3 step verification process- see the guide attached here.
For support installing the app please click here
FURTHER APPOINTMENTS are available via our local Lewisham ASK NHS GP app.
The ASK NHS GP app has a symptom checker and then offers an appointment if needed.
The ASK NHS GP app does not allow access to your record or enable you to have online access to request repeat prescription as per the NHS app above.
We advise to download both to have access to a broader range of appointments.
Find out how to download the ASK NHS GP app and more here
Text from above image:
Download the FREE 'Ask NHS' app today.
Check your symptoms.
Digital access to NHS 111.
Book GP appointments.
Get trusted self-care advice.
Search ask NHS in the app store